A cookie is small file or device downloaded to the terminal equipment of a user (a computer/smartphone/tablet) in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for installing it. In other words, it is a data file downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. These cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or the user’s equipment, among other things. Depending on the information that they contain and the way in which they use the equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
In particular, this website uses the following cookies:
- Own cookies: cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or a domain managed by the editor that provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or a domain not managed by the editor but by a different entity that processes the data obtained via the cookies.
- Session cookies: cookies designed to obtain and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: cookies designed to obtain and store data for a certain length of time.
- Technical cookies: cookies used to allow users to browse in the website, platform or application.
- Analytical cookies: cookies used to perform an analyses of website user behaviour and habits and to prepare web user profiles in order to make technical improvements related to functioning and service.
Brief description of cookies.
- Technical cookies:
Persistent (temporary); own (own/third party); B_cookiesMsg (Name).
These cookies issue a reminder saying you have already visited our site so that the cookie entry message can be eliminated. They are not established if the cookies for this website are disabled (functionality).
- Analytical cookies:
Persistent (temporary); third party, Google Analytics (own/third party); _ga (Name).
These cookies are established by Google Analytics to examine the use made of the site. They are not established if the cookies for this website are disabled (functionality).
How are the cookie settings controlled?
– Google Chrome.
– Mozilla Firefox.
– Internet Explorer
Users can also enable, block or eliminate the cookies installed on their computer by changing their browser settings in accordance with the instructions indicated in each case. For informative purposes, it is usual to control the cookie settings in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu of each browser, but users can always consult the help section of their browsers to settle or clarify any doubts they may have in this respect.
Users should remember that if they block the installation of all the cookies, this could affect the content of the website and certain functionalities and services it provides.